Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tired...

Wow. Three weeks into math classes. Five math classes in a semester kinda sucks. Fun, but sucky fun. Given that the quality of math classes at Oxy is roughly nil, though, this is what needs to happen if I want to go to a halfway decent grad school. What I find really amusing, though, is when my Combinatorics professor starts doing problems from the Graph Theory homework in class, and vice versa. Nothing like getting teachers to give you the answers.

Really sucky: The only class I'm taking here that fulfills an absolutely necessary graduation requirement may get cancelled. Then there would be paperwork. And begging. And more paperwork. I really hope it doesn't happen.

Plus side: I'm going to Dublin in a month! And Paris before that! And Estonia! And Rome! Woo!

Suckier still: I suspect I fucked up my Rhodes application, in the stupidest way possible. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home