Monday, September 05, 2005

Random Stuff

Can't say this enough: Working public transit rocks my world. And being able to pay 30 bucks for unlimited access to said public transit for a month? Undescribably awesome. It's like I have this magic card that lets me fly all over the city.


It's amazing how much of a boost you get from really random things, like
drunken facebook posts, or bizarre phone calls from home.


Today we learned the past tense, so I can finally say the most important phrase in any langauge*, in Hungarian: "Hat, anyad basztam mult ejszaka," give or take a few accents.


Tonight, as my weekly exercise in futility, I tried making tortillas. Technically, it wasn't an unmitigated disaster, but it was pretty close. Fortunately, I was able to once again prove that with enough sour cream, anything is edible.


Tomorrow: Prague! Woo! Random Hungarian dialogue plays! Not so much woo!


* "So, I was fucking your mom last night..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home